Post info

Labels: ,


Comments 0


Author: Cindy Ham Shin Nee

Another Awesome video! Check it out!


Proud to be one. :) Howdy? I am doing so well. Things had been going smoothly, ignore the UPs & DOWNs. Not long ago in April, I started my internship and now in October I am a growing Videographer, Editor, Colorist and am part of the Creative Team. Got the opportunity to travel around the world , not forgetting around Malaysia. I am so excited on all the NEXT STOPS: I am gonna be at. Melbourne, Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, India and etc.. I had made great friends who are like families to me. Not to mention I am the youngest (always the youngest), everyone took care of me so well..especially Greg himself & not forgetting Elsphy, she cooks my favorite food all the time without her realizing. Thinking about the lunch which we will never miss every noon just make my stomach went rumbling. Loving my job!! Though it can be real tough at times. For I am after all 'the girl' . Nevertheless, giving up is never in my vocabulary. I am stronger, wiser and blessed with all the great things that had come in my way. Friends who inspires me, family who never fail to care and especially Jay (the bf) who never neglected me whenever I need his attention and support (he is a crazy gamer, yet he paused his game everytime I ask him any questions! Guys that pause at their favorite game just for you is definitely one in million! One friend ask : "Now shouldn't you marry him already?" ). Hahaha! We shall see..if things goes according to plan. I love em'll! Now now..got lots of work to catch up, got lots to update as well..will do it another time. That's it for now my lovely ones..take care!

Below are few examples of what we do:

ABOVE MUSIC VIDEO WAS SHOT IN MELACCA, BROUGHT THE BRIDE HER BEST MOMENT EVER and SHE TEARED WHILE WATCHING THIS...

ONE OF OUR MOVIE-LIKE TRAILER which GAVE EVERYONE WHO WATCH IT GOOSEBUMPS!


Cya!

0 comments:


Post a Comment